Six things I want you to know about me:
- Chiropractic is one of the most misunderstood professions in existence. That is why education is the cornerstone of the care in the office.
- I have always enjoyed working with people of all ages, but I have a special place in my heart for those who are bringing new life into the world and those who are new to the world. That is why I have been a distinguished certified member of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (www.ICPA4kids.org) since 2001.
- The work I do is also, my passion. I regularly attend seminars to further my technique and understanding of the science and art of Chiropractic, as well as hosting a regular meeting in my office for Chiropractors to explore the wonderful history and philosophy of the profession.
- I was raised in a household with adopted siblings as well as international foster siblings. I celebrate diversity, and it is just one of the reasons I have located my practice in Mt. Airy.
- I have found that the best results in Chiropractic are achieved when the care is hands on, specific, and scientific, so that is what we do in our office.
- I firmly believe that Chiropractic care should be convenient, accessible, and affordable. For this reason I have developed the Membership options for the office. It allows people to receive quality care for a reasonable fee.
Call our office to set up a consultation @ 215-844-4400.